Junior Robotics: Level 1
Turn camp into a engineering & coding laboratory and explore the exciting world of Robotics! Learn how to design and build a robot using LEGO® WeDo 2.0. Make your robot come to life, as you learn how to program it to perform project-oriented tasks and challenges. This camp is designed for campers who have a keen interest in robots. No prior experience with LEGO® WeDo necessary. All skill levels welcome.
- In a team build progressively advanced Robotics programs.
- Have a basic understanding on programming a robot
- Working collaboratively in a small team campers should construct and program a unique Robot with a small group
- Learn to construct Robots
- Learn to program using WeDo 2.0 Robots (the block coding programming language is similar to MIT's Scratch)
- Program your robot to do interactive tasks
- Working on progressively more difficulty challenges to increase your engineering programming skills
- LEGO® WeDo 2.0 Robots
- Block Coding Software
- Windows 10